The Call for Speakers for Core C++ 2019 is now open, submit yours now!
Submission Deadline is Jan. 15th 2019.
From medical devices and flash storage to CPUs and advanced navigation systems, Israeli innovation pushes the boundaries of the imagination. Advanced software is at the heart of many of these systems, and when it comes to bare-metal performance, low power-consumption and massive scalability, C++ is king.
Core C++ 2019 is a new C++ conference taking place at the Academic College of Tel-Aviv-Yaffo in Israel.
The conference is aimed at C++ developers and practitioners as well as academic researchers and teachers who wish to be updated by the newest developments of C++ and present their work with C++. International speakers and attendees are more than welcome to join us!
The main conference will feature two-tracks with 60 minutes talks (including Q&A time).
There will also be a full one day pre-conference workshop.
Registration for 5-minute lightning talks will be announced later.
- C++ language: evolution, discussion, pros and cons of the latest C++ language and library features, best practices and use case studies
- Development process: code analysis, Unit Testing, codebase maintenance, package management, deployment
- Useful tools and libraries
- HW and SW platforms: Embedded, Real Time, GPU, HPC
- Industry specific perspective such as mobile platforms, games, VR/AR, low-latency, machine learning, computer-vision, drones and autonomous vehicles.
- Academic Research: teaching C++ and common pitfalls for newbies, language analysis, C++ applications in research, language analysis
The conference will feature one full English track and one mixed English/Hebrew track.