Core C++ 2020 Conference is Postponed


We are sorry to announce that The Core C++ 2020 conference in Israel is postponed. The Corona/COVID19 outbreak and the uncertain timeline for the subsequent travel and gathering restrictions make it difficult to plan a high quality, well attended, conference. We are aiming to reschedule to a fall date and will update when the situation clears up.

Purchased tickets will be fully refunded. This may take a few days from this announcement. If you are not refunded by this time please contact us at:

We want to thank all the talk submitters. We received many excellent submissions which we would be happy to reconsider when a new date is determined. Local submitters are always encouraged to propose their talk to the local meetup groups: Core C++ and Haifa::C++

Stay bug-free and healthy

Subscribe via RSS